December 04, 2010

Hello ppl.

I felt like sumative was over even the fact there still one day. GAH one day. For physics and english. Ok after that, after that I'll get holiday, yuhuuu! B) Can't wait any longer for that. I know, actually after tomorrow and remedial week, haha poor me. But, let's enjoy it. Life's good rite :'D

How ur new school freshmen? Hope it's fine. My school? Yeah it's pretty fun. Sumtimes I can enjoyed my life in 8, but moretimes I felt tired. Really tired!!! And thought when all of the school things could be over and stop given to us, as student. But, it's impossible. "If u're tired of schoolthings, then why u go to school? U're just wasting u're time doing sumthings u don't like." Some ppl say that & I agreed with this statement. But, we can feel tired of something sometimes, can we? And now I'm in kinda bored and lazy to do somethings. Next semester, I'll do my best. I'll let myself to compete the others. To join them, to adaptive well. I don't wanna stuck in this situation again. For second times.?No, thanks. Hope it'll be for real. Yep, talk less, do more, nad.

Keeeeeey it's time for me to change, change to be better person like 123978901274 times I told myself to change, but it's just bullsh*t anyway. Maybe, better if I shutup
and let it flow. Maybe.

K, just wanna share 'bright side' in my SHS life. Teachers? All great (for giving hw and exams ofcourse) Friends? All doin' great!! I have made a lot of friends here. But, still missing my old JHS-_- Class? I'm in X-D. It's nice and I'm grateful to be in this class. Sumtimes called "X Drunk" Hahahahh, cause that's class really annoyed sumtimes of gossips, chit-chat, "ceng-in org", and few things. But I love my X-D (^^) I met many different people here, different characteristics, but all of them are really good at subjects, all of subjects. I can't follow them. Eh, nope!! I'll try to competitive with them. I'll show it. Keep being together X-D, keep lots of jokes, story, etc. Here's shum picts. Enjoy.

P.S : I'm definitely shud take a sleep. It's 04.48 a.m! Or it's better to me to take a shower than-_- Geez, time flies so fast. Bai ppl, hv a wonderfull weeeeekend :*































No comments: