December 04, 2010

Cinematography

Heeeeey, like I told ya before. I just finished shooting for cinematography projects. The results not bad, I think. We did the best, and hope the best for the videoclip /m\ I'm as License Officer, here in this projects. So, I work in Pra-Production steps. We're going to take a place in "Taman Menteng" and it's kinda easy too for getting permission from there. Next, for restaurant. At first, we planned to shooting in Sate Khas Senayan in front of Tameng. So, it wud'nt be wasting time. But, it just our plan. Actually, one day before shooting, they cancelled our plan. Wtffffff :@ :@ :@ It's so unpolite you know, I had reserved with them before, and they cancelled it. Cancelled. Cancelled. Cancelled. My brain freeze a moment. I couldnt understand why it can be happened. But, it is. God had another plan for us. I felt sorry to all of my group, especially Aysha as the director, sorry sha :( Fortunately, we got place in pantry's office parents of Zsa-zsaaaaa, ah really wanna hug you at thah moment ({}) :* Thx a lot zsa with her parents. And last, for home scene, we placed in Aysha's grandma house. Ah, too many stories if I write it one by one. So just enjoy the pictures! Cao :D


In Taman Menteng, Aysha, Alip, Tya, and Kak Putri with her advice.


Vemxx as actress and Epi as Cameramen :)



Nareza as actor, he looks like "BOO" in this picture, lol :D


Vemxx again. Oh, how pretty u'r girl.



We, whole crew in Aysha Grandma's house. But minus zsa :(

Let's take picture before shooting ^^

Vemy and Nareza. HOHO

Vemy and Dika. Nice couple :p

Take a lil refreshing in Aysha Cousin's room :D


Alip w/his funny face. Oke it's better flat face.
I think he's obsessed being an actor or model :/


Uh, so sweet Vem, Dik :D

Rensa with clipper!


And last, Aysha as Director of our crew. Thanks a lottt sha for ur work.
Sorry for all of my bad job. Hope the best for the last. /^^\






No comments: